did you know that lullabies were originally called lilith-byes and they were sung over babies to make sure that lilith didn’t come and snatch them in the night and eat them
please tell me that you’re joking
bloODY HELL WHAT
maybe john should have sang some more of them to sammy
But seriously, I am so sad that I’m not going to Parahoy but I am also super happy cause there will be flawless pictures and videos and I’m also so freaking excited for everyone who is going like whoa.
"you have little boobs!" “wow you look really tired!" “you look sick" “you’re look mad" “i don’t like your outfit, you looked better in that other shirt" “your hair is really messy!" “wow you sure are eating a ton!" “did you just wake up?" “i liked your hair before you cut it!"
Supernatural; Devil’s Trap and Angel Banishing Sigil posters
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Running seems like a great idea until you actually start running
my week isn’t complete without at least 3 mental breakdowns
The full moon rises through the Olympic Rings, hanging beneath Tower Bridge, during the London 2012 Olympic Games - August 3, 2012.
I cannot even imagine how the photographer felt to have captured this.